I'm Now On WordPress | Annie Basson

Go To: https://anniebasson.wordpress.com


Hey Everyone!

I've been posting on Blogger since the age of 10, so it has a special place in my heart, but I wanted more control with my design options, and for a few years, I've been thinking about moving to WordPress. However, I was worried about, 1) will I be able to move my current content over to the new site? And 2) won't it cost money?

I found out from my friends at The Green Button Campaign that it doesn't cost money AND I can copy my other posts over (I wanted to keep my posts on here too because I wanted to be able to look back on it, but also wanted my other posts on WordPress too). Let's just say I'm really, really, REALLY happy right now!!!

(And also, this way I don't need to worry about other links I've shared with people in the past because I don't want them to go to nothing).

So to see what I'm up to now, click on the link below:

See you soon!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts